Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WEEKS!! AHHH

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I haven't posted in WEEKS. Deary me, this just won't do! hahaha. Heyyy people! I've only got a few minutes but Im gonna sqeeze in what I can!
Paul - IS COMING HOME ON FRIDAY! Yay, its going to be Happiness!
BALLET - Found out that I definetly got Military Doll! Yay! I'm going to need to work so hard tho!
Alrighty .... Just a notice - FOR all you dancers Discount Dance has awesome stuff - just go to Discountdance.com! That was really random, but my blogging is all about randomness. Yupp... thats definetly the way to goooooooo! (sorta like moooooo but its gooooo (Like go, but I know this dude named Goo) OK.....To bad I lost my OFF botton in the rain, Now I'm on Panic/Hyper/crazy/laughing/weird mode. Haha. Thats definetly me!
FUNNIEST SHOW OF THE DAY - Is All Star Workouts. Its halarious! All these peeps doing little itti bitti work outs and they r smiley and ya. its really funny. That is it for the night - I'd better go to dreamy land .... HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment